Requisit Respite

Friday, February 15, 2013

LDStorymakers 2013 Show Your Love Contest

I just sent in my first chapter of "The Year of My Divorce" to the First Chapter Contest for the LDStorymakers 2013 Conference. I can't wait for the conference. I always learn so much.

The keynote speaker this year is international best-selling author Anne Perry. You don't have to register for the conference to come to hear her. If you follow the link above , you will be able to find out about admission to "Keynote Only" to hear her speak on Friday night, May 10.

I'm writing about this through the "Show Your Love" contest so I can possibly win a seat at the VIP table with Anne Perry and other authors. I might even win a Query Critique or Manuscript Critique.

Wish me luck on my first chapter--and the contest! Check out the links!


No comments: