Requisit Respite

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful

Usually all I do is whine and complain on my blog, it seems.  This is the time of year to be thankful--and I am.  I so totally am thankful for all I have.

I read once, somewhere, probably FaceBook, what if you only got those things you thanked God for?  What would you have?

I remember to thank God for all I have in my prayers every morning and every night, but it gave me pause to think that I could be oh, so much more thankful than I am.

I am truly blessed.

While I won't list all of my blessings, I know that my Heavenly Father knows that I am one of  His  most grateful recipients of his blessings and tender mercies He gives and shows me every day.  I see the hand of the Lord in my life and I know that coincidence and serendipity are really Providence in my life.

Thank you, Lord, for watching over me and blessing me.

I am truly thankful.

No comments: